The Block Vanishing Event refers to the occurrence of certain blocks disappearing from the world on a certain areas around late February 2014. It mostly affected the two cities where most structures were, but whether this happened elsewhere is unknown. This event is highly related to the Rogue Chunk Event and it's speculated that both happened simultaneously.
It was noticeable that the disappearance of stained glass panes was a located event and didn't happen everywhere due to the way they disappeared on MTM's Victor building: They only disappeared on half of the building, removing 3 out of 4 of the HMV windows on its tower, leaving the one facing east intact, and drawing a line going aligned to the Z axis at around X=142. This line also seems to be surprisingly aligned with the line that cutted Molster's cenotaph out of existence. all damaged buildings seem to be to the west side of this line, while there's no known damage to the east of this edge.
Changes to the world in this event include:
- All stained glass panes disappear
- Most dark oak stairs disappeared
- Plants in flower pots changed
Molster was the player most affected by this event, as he uses dark oak stairs extensively in his builds, including:
- The Monumental Lag Monument (forming the table)
- Mailcart Central Station, where the dark oak stair roofings were stripped bare
- mfaizsyahmi's Headgear Shop, also using the stairs as roofing, but some of the stairs appeared to survive.
- The Odeon Cinema, which had dark oak stairs inside.
Other buildings with stained glass panes affected:
- Molster's Unterganger Central Station (some dragon eggs appear in the pane's place)
- The Victor Building
- Molster's Bar Mitzvah
- Hans_Krebs' Bakery Building
- MTM's House
- Molster's Japanese house build near Village of Luminosity
- Mailcart Central Station
- The Gramophone sculpture
Almost all of these damages had since been repaired by hand.