Former server operator
|Molster posing in front of The Skinship sculpture|
|Unterganger Name|| mfaizsyahmi |
[ More Info ]
Molster (YouTube name mfaizsyahmi) was one of the regular players in the Unterganger Minecraft Server. He joined the server around August 2013 after being invited by Fegelein1906, Hans_Krebs and procrastinator. From a complete newbie, he gradually began getting into redstone with one of his earliest builds in the server, the Eat-O-Matic meat dispenser. He was also notable for using custom map items extensively. He along with procrastinator have been hailed as the UMS's saviour after finding a working fix during the First Server Downtime. The name was a pun but retroactively changed to mean "mole star" in Dutch.
In early April, Molster had sent a couple of messages over to Zombieskullkrash on Chatango, telling him that he is retiring and authorizing him to protect everything he built or maintained from "potential pricks out there".
However, upon the reopening of the server, he became an active player on the server again, until he was banned for repeated griefing on a certain building. He later transferred custody of his buildings in the server to other players. Information of the transfers can be found on his user page.
List of buildsEdit
This list is in no particular order.
|Old Malay Town||Unterganger City, Central Region|
|Cinema (part of Old Malay Town)||Unterganger City, Central Region|
|Masjid Jamek (part of Old Malay Town)||Unterganger City, Central Region|
|Land Office||Unterganger City, Central Region|
|Molster House||Waldon Forest, Central Region|
|Unterganger Central Terminal (both buildings)||Unterganger City, Central Region|
|Mailcart Central Station||Unterganger City, Central Region|
|Spleef Arena (co-built with MTM)||Central Region|
|Eat-O-Matic meat dispenser||Unterganger City, Central Region|
|Cenotaph||Unterganger City, Central Region|
|Monumental Lag Monument||Unterganger City, Central Region|
|Mfaizsyahmi's Headgear Emporium||Unterganger City, Central Region|
|Tower of Mabula||East Region|
|The Rail Transit Network (co-built with MTM)||Everywhere|
|The Subway and the majority of its stations||Unterganger City & Athyras|
|Buntington Town||North Region|
|Library (courtyard built by MTM)||Central Region|
|Molbank Tower||Commercial District, Athyras|
|Ye Oake Inne||Craivii-Eragoth Forest, Central Region|
|Rick Astley pixel art||North chunk border|
|Gordon Freeman pixel art||East chunk border|
|Mikasa Ackerman pixel art||East chunk border|
|Ibrahim Mat Zin pixel art||South chunk border|
|Southwest Railway||Outer West Region|
|Northeast Railway||Outer Northeast Region|
|Message Board (helped by MTM)||Southern Ocean, Outer South Region|
|Unterganger City Airport runway||Central Region|
|Dokkiri Mart chain of convenience stores||Luminosity, Pasanauri|
|Two dams and a reservoir ("Chono Dam" and "Akira Reservoir")||Outer North Region|
|Partial work on a Nether transport system as an alternative to the Teleporter Stations||The Nether|
|Onii-chan Onsen||Outer North Region (near Cowville)|
|The Skinship sculpture in Athyras||Athyras (near the Hospital)|
|Bridge of the Pontifex||Baldic Sea|
|Michael Bridge||Sea of Giggitee|
|Seishun Tunnel||Central Region|
|Carpal Tunnel||Athyras-West chunk border|
|Malaysian Embassy||Government District, Athyras|
|Athyras Water Treatment Plant||Little London, Athyras|
|The Sky Raider Cable Car||Waldon Forest, Central Region|
|Temple of Ramen II||Central Region (near Vzorkic Temple)|
|RT Central||Unterganger City, Central Region|
|Taming Sari||North Region||A Malay kampung (village) with the replica of the Malaccan Sultanate Palace and a showcase of traditional Malay house designs, to the extent possible in Minecraft|
|Unterganger City Airport terminal||Central Region|
|Replica of old Kuching, Sarawak||Outer West Region|
|RT Central||Central Region||Furbishing work on the floors ongoing|
|de_aztec||Inner East Region|
|Replica of Hotel Adriano (Ghibli's Porco Rosso)||Southern Ocean|
|A hill station inspired by the Cameron Highlands||Outer Northeast Region|
|Replica of Kudo Shinichi's Residence (Detective Conan)||Central Region (beside Kittredge Residence)|
|Compton Wynyates-inspired manor house|
(Attempted on TSU's server but left unfinished due to server issues)
|Riviera, a small town based on the Cinque Terre, Italy||East Region, near Tower of Mabula|
|A city||North Region (near Horseville|
|A laid-back island town||The island in Eastern Ocean|
|A small town||Outer West Region (near Carpal Tunnel)|
|A Counter-Strike map adaptation of either de_dust, de_dust2, de_aztec or de_piranesi (or any number of them)||East Region, Outer Southeast Region (de_piranesi)|
|A small-scale Chinese walled town, perhaps inspired by pre-WW2 Kowloon Walled City||?|
|Shibam-inspired desert town||Outer West Region, near Weston|
|A port||Swampland in Southwest Region|
|An oil rig||Eastern Ocean|
|A hotel||Athyras Commercial District|
|Athyras Waste Stabilization Pond (wastewater treatment plant)||Athyras Industrial District|
|Black Rock City (Site for the Burning Man Festival)||Outer Northeast|
The following are titles conferred onto Molster:
|Director of Land Survey||self||Initiating large-scale mapping of the server with the Land Office and currently in charge of making map renders|
|Director of Railways||self||Building and maintaining most rail networks|
|Mayor of Buntington||self||Founder|
|CEO of Dokkiri Mart||self||Founder|
|Steward of the Tower of Mabula||self||Builder|
|Lord Holy Saviour of the UMS||self||Recovered the server world from the First Server Downtime|
|Maester of Eragoth||Fegelein1906||Knowledge of MC commands|
|Lord High Mage of the UMS||self||Knowledge of MC commands|
|Pontifex||self||Building bridges, particularly Pontifex and Michael Bridges|
Titles conferred onto others:
|Sheriff of Buntington||Tudor||Regent in the Mayor's absence|
|Director of Regional Planning||Hans_Krebs (former, now vacant)|
|Deputy Director of Railways||MTM|
|Lord Holy Saviour of the UMS||Procrastinator||Recovered the server world from the First Server Downtime|
- Molster's buildings have some of the most elaborate roof designs, including Dutch gables, dormers, a saw-tooth roof, monitor roofs etc.
- Molster was particular about preservation of the environment, with the emphasis of making the least alterations. The leveling of the East Village affected him of all the players the most. He went on to build two memorials for the perished villagers.
- Molster used to spend considerable time on infrastructure maintenance and construction.
- He, along with MTM, built stretches of rail tracks, most of it under the Rail Transit Network.
- He laid out the street grid of the old town, which was practically nonexistent when he first arrived.
- He is also particular about water courses. He connected bodies of water that are misaligned on the chunk border, and call for provision and preservation of water courses in spite of several other players building structures that completely cut off bodies of water into two.
- Due to influence from Malaysian left-hand traffic direction of trains (which in turn is a legacy of the British) double-tracked sections of the RT Network have their traffic aligned to the left - to the bafflement of many European players that come from countries with right-hand traffic.
- Molster's builds are built with the Minecraftian easterly wind (wind that causes the Minecraft cloud to move westwards) in mind, e.g. flags and smoke from chimneys.
- Molster hates traps, especially those that use command blocks.
- Molster used to wear blocks on his head after the feature became available in 1.8 (same effect as /hat on most servers)
- Molster kept a pet giant named Günsche Senior, Esquire nearby his private beach, named Günsche Senior. However, the giant is unfortunately the victim of numerous griefings due to him being one of a kind on the server.
- His name is a reference to a trope in Downfall Parodies of Otto Günsche, Hitler's personal adjutant, being called a "stupid giant".