Southville is a town that naturally grew out of an NPC village, located towards the south of Unterganger City. As an NPC village, it is the closest (formerly second closest) to the city center. On October 2018, Southville was incorporated into Unterganger City, becoming one of its wards.
The village is jokingly called Jewville by some players, and welcome signs on the village entrances make a reference to this with its slogan "Land of Happy Jews". Furthermore, its streets are named after the Twelve Tribes of Israel and the village well is named after the Patriarch of the Tribes, Jacob.
Some time in in 2015 players have noticed significant increase in the village population; whether it's due the new 1.8 breeding mechanics or someone spawning a bunch of them is unknown. This have had the adverse effect of iron golems infesting the area, particularly on the motel grounds. Later still, but prior to mid-2018, more buildings were added to the village, effectively turning it into a sizeable town.
Places of interest
- Converted from the old Southville Station as the new station was built to accommodate the new Templer Line. Named by tudor "Evgenyi's Tap and Tack".
- Southville Motel
- Built by Molster and tudor facing the main axis road just outside of Southville for worn-out travelers. Recently the hobo villagers have taken a liking of the motel and swamped the grounds.
- Selling pumpkins, melons and cattle.
- Built by tudor, ironically despite the village's Jewish connotation.
- RT Station
- The South Line and Templer Line interchange here. From this station one can go to the City, Vzorkic Pyramid, Deepwood Motte and beyond.
- Steak house
- Built by tudor in a style similar to the bar. It is basically a restaurant that serves diverse kinds of steak. Tudor got the idea from a restaurant with a similar name in his town.
Southville Station is operated entirely by Rail Transit Network. Currently three lines converge in this station, becoming an important interchange in the network for travel on the Templer Line towards Athyras, Canabai, Weston, Altholz, and Levanski.
|Number||Code and line name||Destination (terminus/i)|
|1||South Line||Raja Bomoh (Garfield in future)|
|2A||South Line||RT Central|
|3A||Loop Line||RT Central|
|3B||Templer Line||Tagor West|
Adjacent stations of the lines are as follows:
|Rail Transit Network|
|Spleef||South Line||Molster House/Waldon Forest|
|Molster House/Waldon Forest||Templer Line||Craivii-Eragoth|
The station is set to be rebuilt in order to increase platform space.
- Molster replaced the sandstone roads with coarse dirt as proof that roads do exists on desert villages even though it's very hard to see (between sand and sandstone).
- A wither battle was fought nearby (by Fegelein1906 and then-novice Molster). Traces of the battle include visibly-patched houses and nearby craters (later filled with water by MTM)